Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Staging One More Time Now.

I took the Amtrak train to D.C. yesterday morning. Got in around noon and Clint picked me up to take me to my hotel. What a sweetheart, right?
Staging was over in a blink of an eye this time around. 4 hours compared to 2 days. Craziness! My roommate and I went to dinner with Clint. It was nice to be able to see him again before I left. We went back and passed out pretty soon after. We had to check out of our hotel at 2am. And have now been at the airport since 3am....it is 6:45am and our plane boards in 15 minutes. I am really happy with my group, everyone is really chill. Panama should e a great location for us all. I hope it works out well.
I am excited somewhere deep down but kind of just going through the motions, prepared for it all to end at any minute. I guess that is what happens when you are a bit jaded from a prior experience. Getting to Panama and beginning training will be good for me.
Thanks to everyone for your support. I love you all and miss you already.

No comments: