Monday, November 24, 2008

Ski Boots for $15?

Here are some pictures of fun evenings with friends at Big Billies, my new residence.





Yes, that is correct - ski boots for $15. I love living in this little town. The leftovers from the ski swap were even more marked down and I had no idea. Not only are the boots I bought awesome, they just happen to match my new skis. What are the odds?!
I am currently in the Denver Airport waiting for my connecting flight home for Turkey Day! Not going to lie, I am really excited to see everyone. Things in Telluride have been great. I nailed my interview at a great daycare center in Mountain Village and will be starting work on Tuesday. Snow College for ski instructors starts on December 5th and I also applied as a waitress in town. Things are slowly falling into place.
Kate's costume birthday party was hilarious. We all had so much fun! I dressed as a saucy school teacher with the school bus skirt I found from the free box in town. The Gondola is running now and it makes going to town so much cooler! The view is unbelievable.

No comments: